Is this your child?
As a speech and language therapist I work with pre-school and school aged children.
I also provide support for concerned parents, family, carers, teachers and other professionals involved with the child. I work in Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, South Leicestershire and Warwickshire. Click here for a map showing the areas covered.
Does your child experience any of the following difficulties?
- Listening and paying attention.
- Saying certain words or making speech sounds.
- Unclear speech, little or no talking.
- Not appearing to understand.
- Remembering what people say, or following instructions.
- Putting their thoughts into words when speaking or writing.
- Finding the right word, or meaning.
- Acting inappropriately in social situations.
If so, they may benefit from a therapy programme to help them speak clearly, understand communication or improve their general language skills.
How can I help?
If your child has any of these challenges, and you’re concerned, please click here to find out how I work.
For children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders or Special Needs I recommend parents contact a specialist therapist via the Association of Independent Speech and Language Therapists.
Would you like to see a more comprehensive list of theindicators for childrens’ speech, language and communication difficulties before contacting me? Click here to download my welcome pack (.pdf).